Have you heard the news? We’re gearing up to open this summer with select events both indoors and outside. Safety for our staff, crew, and patrons has been our number one priority since the beginning of the pandemic. We have worked closely with the Nevada County Health Department to adhere to all guidelines set locally and statewide.
Let’s take a look at how we’re reopening safely together.
Did you know? The Center's filtration system has the highest efficiency possible and is currently set at 8 air exchanges per hour.
Guidelines for Reopening Activities
Including Movies, Outdoors Concerts and Indoor Dining
- Please refer to posted signage for rules upon entry
- Mobile Ordering & Checkout Available for contract-free transactions
- Plexiglass barriers are placed in front of cashiers and pick up counters.
- Guests and visitors arrive at staggered times, asked to use hand sanitizer, and to wear a face covering when not eating or drinking.
- Guests may not eat or drink away from their reserved table or seat which are placed with 6 ft. distancing.
- Staff has the right to cancel reservations for individuals/parties with symptomatic guests.
- A social distance monitor and bathroom monitor are onsite during all events.
- Designated separate routes for entry and exit
- Disposable glasses and utensils are used in the bar and cafe.
- All employees working in the bar are required to wear gloves and facemasks.
- Servers, bussers, and other workers will use disposable gloves (and wash hands before putting them on and after removing them), provided aprons and change frequently.
- Dishwashers will use equipment to protect the eyes, nose, and mouth
- Staff will be given wellness checks and advised to not enter the facility if sick or exhibiting symptoms.