Weeklong camps, June 14 - August 6,
In addition to our live performance schedule, The Center is host to a series of exciting community focused programs throughout the year to students of all ages.
During the pandemic, The Center has created more programs to support working families and children in the community. Youth can experience the arts throughout the year in Family Fun Days, Student Matinees, Seasonal Classes, and Summer Camps. Learn More >
The Center for the Arts now offers a wide variety of arts education for adults 17+ including one-time workshops, week-long intensive classes, series and weekly programs. Locations range from in-house to virtual depending on the program.
Current Arts Ed. Offerings
Safely Learn at The Center
- • Face coverings (mask, shield, cover) will be highly recommended for students participating in youth arts programming. Free disposable face masks will be available in each camp and must be used if children are not able to be six feet apart. Cloth face masks will be required for all instructors and aides in the classrooms.
- • Capacity Limitations will be strictly enforced to ensure children are spaced six feet apart. 10 participants will be allowed in each session.
- • Social Distancing must be maintained at all times during classes. This will be monitored by the instructors and the aides. Class activities will encourage distancing throughout the programs.
- • Hand Washing will be required at the beginning of the class and after the break time for all students in the session.
- • Wellness Checkswill be conducted for all students upon arrival with a no touch thermometer.
- • Food/Snacks/Water will not be provided and should be brought from home. Sharing of food or snacks will not be permitted among students.