Denise Wey – A Retrospective, will be on display in The Granucci Gallery at The Center for the Arts from Friday, November 6 through Wednesday, December 23, 2020.
Donated by art enthusiasts and founding supporters Leo and Gayle Granucci, the Granucci Gallery features an additional 602 square feet of wall space and includes an open floor plan that integrates smoothly with the lobby. The new visual arts gallery will feature works by local artists, as well as special private collections.
Visit the Gallery
The Granucci Gallery is located at The Center for the Arts at 314 W. Main Street in downtown Grass Valley, CA. Masks are required. Hours: Tuesday – Friday, 12 – 4pm. Reserve private gallery time for up to ten people by emailing Gallery@thecenterforthearts.org or calling 530-274-8384. Learn More.
Masks are required. Maximum occupancy has been limited to no more than 25% maximum occupancy of 195. Plexiglass barriers placed on the membership desk where purchases take place. Curbside pickup is available in the yellow zone at the front of the building.
State Guidelines for Retail Spaces can be found here.
• Provide temperature and/or symptom screenings for all workers at the beginning of their shift and any vendors, contractors, or other workers entering the establishment. Make sure the temperature/symptom screener avoids close contact with workers to the extent possible.
• Encourage workers who are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home.
• Workers and volunteers must use all required protective equipment, including eye protection and gloves where necessary. This includes protections for bartenders and cashiers and other workers with regular and repeated interaction with customers.
• Disposable gloves and masks are available.
• Disposable glasses and utensils are used in the bar and cafe.
• All employees working in the bar are required to wear gloves and face masks.
• Staff handling trash bags should use disposable gloves
• Dishwashers should use equipment to protect the eyes, nose, and mouth from contaminant splash using protective glasses, goggles, or a face shield in addition to a face covering. Dishwashers are provided impermeable aprons and change them frequently. Reusable protective equipment such as shields and glasses should be properly disinfected between uses.
• Only one staff allowed in walk-in at one time and two staff maximum in the kitchen.