Every production needs a great crew. From the sound engineer to the lighting technician and the stage manager, it takes a group of hardworking professionals and volunteers to make every show at The Center a smashing success. Your commitment to be a Next Stage Crew member will support us during construction and allow us to usher in an innovative era of art and performance at The New Center.
Last year we broke ground on a $4.3million project to address necessary maintenance repairs and upgrades to The Center’s facility. The renovated venue will become the first 500-seat theater in the region, cementing its place as Nevada County’s premier performing arts hub. We need our members to support us throughout our transformation.
We need 314 members to pledge support by September 1. By joining the Next Stage Crew, you will bring us home to 314 Main Street and ensure a prosperous launch for our opening season in fall 2019!
What is the Next Stage Crew?
The Next Stage Crew is a three-year annual membership of $250 per year or more. Your pledge to renew your annual membership for the next three years means that we can maintain our operations until we open and we can continue to deliver the arts to our beloved community.
You will receive the following exclusive benefits reserved for our most important friends:
- Next in line for early access to tickets and special announcements
- Premium seating reservations
- Private invitations to opening festivities at The New Center, including the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in Fall 2019
- Special invitations to art receptions and beer, wine and kombucha tastings throughout our opening seasonBehind the scenes guided tour and sound demonstrationComplimentary and discounted merchandise
- Gifts of $1,000 or more also receive Encore Club member benefits
For more information, contact Membership Associate, Jason Patton at 530.274.8384 x202.