- The Center for the Arts Box Office is NOW OPEN at 314 W. Main Street
- Tuesday - Saturday, 12pm - 5pm
- If you are experiencing difficulties ordering tickets online, please call the Box Office for assistance at 530.274.8384 x 209
- In an effort to conserve paper, physical tickets will only be printed by request.
- For your convenience and ease of entry, you may print the show tickets that have been emailed to you or download Walletini on your smartphone. Walletini is a service that allows you to store tickets on your phone. If you do not want to print your tickets or have them on your smartphone, we will look up your name in our database at showtime.
- Doors open one hour prior to the start time. Subject to change by the artist.
- Individual tickets may be purchased in a variety of ways (service fees apply):
- In person – 314 W. Main Street, Grass Valley | Tuesday – Friday 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Phone-in orders – Purchase your tickets via 530.274.8384
- Online purchases – thecenterforthearts.org/tickets
- Outlet purchases – Most tickets are available at BriarPatch Food Co-op
- At the Door – Available when the show is not sold out.
- Members of The Center for the Arts enjoy discounted tickets to all shows presented by The Center for the Arts. Join Now
- Save 10% when you Create Your Own Ticket Package by purchasing tickets to five shows at once, save 5% when you select three shows.
- Active Military & Veterans save 10% on shows presented by The Center for the Arts. *Please call the box office to purchase at the discounted rate.
- Special student rates available for select matinees and youth programs.
Refunds & Cancellations
- If a performance is canceled for any reason, the website will be updated and patrons will be notified by box office staff. The event will either be rescheduled, we will accommodate you at another event, or give you a receipt for a tax-deductible donation. Thank you for understanding that if an event is canceled, all expenses have still been incurred.
Ticket Exchanges & Refunds
- Non-member tickets and subscriptions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Members can exchange tickets for a $4 fee for each transaction. Join Today
- Encore Club members enjoy unlimited ticket exchanges.
Ticket Donations/Unused Tickets:
- Unused tickets may be donated to The Center For The Arts for a tax-deductible contribution. To receive tax deductible receipt, please call the Box Office at least 24 hours prior to showtime at 530.274.8384.
Third Party Vendors:
- Be wary of buying tickets from any third party website. The Center has no way of validating or replacing tickets that have been purchased through any third party website.
Child Ticketing Policy:
- All patrons are required to have a ticket, including youngsters sitting on laps. Parents are expected to take into account the subject and nature of performances when selecting shows for their children. Children who are unable to sit quietly during a performance, along with the adult accompanying them, may be asked to leave the event temporarily. Please bring appropriate ear protection for your children.
Conditions of Sale:
- No refunds. Exchanges available for members only.
- You assume all risk and danger incidental to the exhibition, event, or performance whether occurring prior to, during, or after said show. You assume all risk and danger of injury and you agree that the management, its agents, and the performers are not responsible or liable for any injuries resulting from such causes.
- No alcohol, drugs, weapons, or glass containers allowed. No recording devices, professional cameras, or video cameras permitted. No transmission or aiding in transmitting any description, account, picture, or reproduction of the event, game, performance, or exhibition.
- You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons. You further consent to the use of your image or likeness incidental to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein.
- The Center For The Arts welcomes Service Animals. All other animals are prohibited.
Concessions & Bar:
- A variety of concession items are available during events. We offer a full bar at most ticketed events. Food and drinks are allowed in the theater unless requested otherwise.
- There is no photography, videotaping and live audio recordings permitted during an event unless pre-authorized by the artist. We kindly ask that you refrain from using your cell phones for photos during the show as it is a distraction to your neighbors and generally discouraged by the artists.
- Repertoire or artists are subject to change with minimum notice. Changes will be posted immediately once confirmed. Please note that we do not provide refunds or show credit if the artist/show does not meet your expectations. Artists’ shows may differ from tour to tour, year to year or venue to venue. Please be aware of this before purchasing your ticket.
Lost & Found
- If you lose an item during an event, please visit The Center during business hours or call The Box office to claim your lost item. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity after 30 days.
- For everyone’s safety, guests are subject to bag searches and various levels of screening, subject to artist and management discretion. Some examples of items that are not allowed include: weapons, sharp or dangerous items, drugs, glass, mace, video/audio recorders, etc. This list is subject to change show by show, or at the performer’s request. If a guest is found to have an item deemed inappropriate by The Center for the Arts, they will be asked to remove that item from their possession before being admitted. Any patron may refuse to allow the light search, but will not be admitted into the event.
- The Center is committed to providing a fun, entertaining, exciting and safe environment for all of our guests. Those guests interfering with the event or causing offense to other guests may be asked to leave the facility.
- The front of the building features a new ADA-compliant wheelchair ramp next to the passenger loading zone on Main Street.
- The lower rear parking lot offers 2 ADA parking spaces with an accessible entrance at the back of the building.
- Patrons in wheelchairs have easy access to the box office, visual arts gallery, auditorium, and restrooms
- ADA seats may be reserved online and through the box office by calling 530-274-8384 x 209.
- The Center for the Arts offers a Hearing Loop Assisted Listening System that delivers the sound of the performance directly to a telecoil (T-coil) receiver within a hearing aid, eliminating background noise. If your hearing aid does not have a telecoil, portable assistive listening devices (ALDs) will be provided by The Center upon request and available at the Membership Desk in the Kerby Lobby.
- The parking lot behind The Center is available if you are at The Center on business or to attend or participate in a concert or art show, except for any spaces that have a reserved parking sign. Parking is also available in the downtown Grass Valley areas, along the street.
Assigned seating. You will be able to see the exact seat location at the time of your purchase. Often, but not always, the different seating areas will also have differently priced tickets. You can select which seating section you’d like to sit in when purchasing your tickets. Your ticket will list your specific seat, and any usher can help you find your seat in the theater.
General Admission Seating
Seats are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a seat for every ticket sold. If you have a large party and wish to sit together, we recommend you get to the venue when doors open. Reserved seating is a benefit reserved for our Encore Club Members. For more membership benefit information please visit http://thecenterforthearts.org/support/become-a-member/#encore
Partial Seating Event
The room features up to 258 raked theater seats, and up to 100 floor seats flanking the dance floor. Please see the layout on the ticketing page as these seating charts vary by show.
Main Stage Dance Event
The room features a 3500 square foot beech hardwood dance floor. A limited amount of seats may be available. Reserved seating is limited to our Encore Club Members. If you require ADA accommodations, please contact the Box Office at 530-274-8384 x 209.
Veterans Memorial Auditorium Dance Event with Limited Seating
A limited amount of seats that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first come, first serve basis in the bleachers. If you have a large party and wish to sit together, we recommend you get to the venue when doors open. The auditorium has been retrofitted with 494 new seats in the bleachers. Early entry for preferred seating is a benefit reserved for our Encore Club Members. For more membership benefit information please visit http://thecenterforthearts.org/support/become-a-member/#encore
Off Center Stage Dance Concert Seating
A limited amount of seats that are not assigned or reserved, and are occupied on a first-come, first-served basis. If you have a large party and wish to sit together, we recommend you get to the venue when doors open. The room features 40 raked theater seats, limited amount of cabaret table seating and an open dance floor. Reserved seating is a benefit reserved for our Encore Club Members. For more membership benefit information please visit http://thecenterforthearts.org/support/become-a-member/#encore