• How do I watch From the Center shows?
In 2021, From the Center will become ticketed events and no longer be viewable on YouTube or Facebook. Prices vary for the public, members get free tickets (you must be logged in for discount to appear at checkout). Your ticket will provide you access to watch the show live and replay for up to 48 hours. Members get unlimited replays See more details on ticket pages.
For the best viewing experience it is recommended you purchase a ticket in advance. Late entry tickets will be available for a higher price.
• Can I watch Zoom Events & Broadcasts on my tv?
Yes! You can either plug your computer directly into your television with an HDMI or follow the instructions below to do so wirelessly from your computer or device:
• Via Chrome: Go to the 3 dots in the top right corner of your browser and select “Cast…” You should then see an option to cast your entire tab to any Chromecast device that’s detected on the same Wifi network.
*Note: When prompted, it is very important that you select to “Optimize” for fullscreen casting. If you do not have this option selected, then the video may appear choppy or the audio may be out of sync.
• Via iPhone/iPad/Safari: When you’re on your mobile device or in the Safari browser, just tap the AirPlay icon on the bottom play bar and select the device you’d like to use with AirPlay.
*We do not recommend using the “Mirror Built-in Display” option on your Mac. Mirroring the full desktop often makes the video appear choppy and can cause your audio to be out of sync.
• How do I access the Member Library?
Non-Members: Become a Member of The Center for the Arts. Check your email for a membership confirmation containing your Member Library Passcode.
Current Members: Please check your inbox for an email received on January 21 from firstname.lastname@example.org.