THE BACKSTAGE BAR
We can’t invite you in to enjoy the newly renovated bar or the beautiful state-of-the-art theater at the The Center just yet, so we’ve opened The Backstage Bar. Join in the fun and enjoy drinks and food from the back lot where you can make a reservation for Outdoor Entertainment or drop by to watch a From The Center broadcast.
How do I get to The Backstage Bar? Go around BACK to the parking lot located at 315 Richardson Street, Grass Valley.
Scroll down to learn about how we are working to keep you safe at Backstage Bar shows.
Performers take to the new outdoor stage for live and in-person shows. Two Seatings available: 5:30pm & 8:00pm. Food & drinks can be ordered digitally.
From The Center Broadcasts:
While the band plays on our new main stage inside, you can watch the live broadcast outside on our new 90″ flat screen!
For Your Safety
Backstage Bar & Cafe located in lower parking lot
Open select Fridays and Saturdays
State Guidelines for Bars are HERE
Control Measures for the public
- Plexiglass barriers are placed in front of cashiers and pick up counters.
- Maximum occupancy has been limited to no more than 48 inside and to 50 people outside at the Backstage Bar.
- Signage is posted at all entrances and in reservation confirmations, to remind the public that they must use face coverings while not eating and drinking at their table. They must practice physical distancing, should frequently wash their hands with soap for at least 20 seconds, use hand sanitizer, and not touch their face.
- We remind guests in advance to bring a face covering and make them available to anyone who arrives without one.
- Guests and visitors are screened for temperature and/or symptoms upon arrival, asked to use hand sanitizer, and to wear a face covering when not eating or drinking.
- Guests may not eat or drink away from their reserved table.
- Employers have the right to cancel reservations for individuals/parties with symptomatic guests.
- A social distance monitor is onsite at all times when the bar is open.
- The Center displays a set of clearly visible rules for customers and personnel at entrance(s) that are to be a condition of entry. The rules include instructions to use hand sanitizer, maintain physical distance from other customers, avoid unnecessary touching of restaurant surfaces, contact information for the local health department, and changes to services.
- The rules are repeated on bar and cafe menus.
- To eliminate person-to-person contact bar menus are available online and can be placed electronically from the patron’s table.
- An email is also sent in advance so guests can pre-order their selections.
- The backstage bar does two separate seatings so that the all tables, chairs and high touch surfaces can be disinfected.
- Households are sat together at two and four top tables set 10 feet apart.
- Social distancing floor stickers are used for the bar and restroom lines.
- Bathroom and building doors are propped open.
- Patrons must sit at their reserved tables and only with the party on their reservation.
Control Measures for staff and volunteers
- Provide temperature and/or symptom screenings for all workers at the beginning of their shift and any vendors, contractors, or other workers entering the establishment. Make sure the temperature/symptom screener avoids close contact with workers to the extent possible.
- Encourage workers who are sick or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home.
- Workers and volunteers must use all required protective equipment, including eye protection and gloves where necessary. This includes protections for bartenders and cashiers and other workers with regular and repeated interaction with customers.
- Disposable gloves and masks are available.
- Disposable glasses and utensils are used in the bar and cafe.
- All employees working in the bar are required to wear gloves and face masks.
- Staff handling trash bags should use disposable gloves
- Dishwashers should use equipment to protect the eyes, nose, and mouth from contaminant splash using protective glasses, goggles, or a face shield in addition to a face covering. Dishwashers are provided impermeable aprons and change them frequently. Reusable protective equipment such as shields and glasses should be properly disinfected between uses.
- Only one staff allowed in walk-in at one time and two staff maximum in the kitchen.
We’re in this together. Thank you for your compliance with safety protocols and your patience as we adapt to changes in our serves.
Local Health Department
Email Comments & Complaints to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report a Health Emergency: 24 Hour Line (530)265-1420