In addition to the impressive array of performances The Center hosts each year, we are equally as committed to the visual arts.
Our gallery hosts works by artists both professional and up-and-coming, students, and other local nonprofits. From contemporary to classic, you can view artwork and ideas that range over a wide variety of mediums including sculpture, photography, fiber arts, painting, jewelry, installation and more!
Never a boring place to be, the gallery also hosts a myriad of artistic endeavors throughout the year including:
- Student Matinee Series
- Open Studios – Nevada County West
- Third Thursdays
- Annual gallery selections for the Wild & Scenic Film Festival
- No Other Way – A benefit for SkateMD
- Artist talks
- Exhibitions rotating every six weeks
- Receptions both private and public
Upcoming Visual Arts Events:
- Friday, November 6th - Wednesday, December 23rd
- Sunday, October 31st, 2021 - Saturday, November 13th, 2021