We are extending our Youth Arts Education program into the Fall ’20 & Spring ’21! Offering weekly and biweekly classes beginning September 15 for youth ages 8 – 17.
In-person class sizes have been reduced to up to 12 students to allow for social distancing. We are committed to the safety of the students, instructors and staff. We ask for your assistance in creating a healthy safe space. Read more about our COVID-19 Protocols for 2020 Fall Classes.
This choir will be focused on teaching the fundamentals of being in a choir (part singing, reading music, proper vocal technique, etc.) as well as introducing choral music from all over the world to students. The aim would be five or six selections, with a performance of the choir at the end that could be attended virtually by parents and family or in person if the space is large enough.
Bring your curiosity and passion for theatre to create a show to perform on the last day of class. In Class you will:
• Explore the Principles of Good Acting
• Develop Believable Characters
• Learn Audition Tips and Techniques
• Create and Perform Scenes and Mini Plays
• Learn and Perform Songs and Choreography from Broadway Musicals and Movies
AirAligned will teach you tricks and skills on Aerial bungees, Aerial silks, and Aerial hoops. Fly, climb, and swing in Aerial Circus!
Thanks to our Youth Arts Sponsors and anonymous private donors, we are proud to offer $10,000 in Scholarships for Summer Camps, Fall & Spring Classes in order to increase access to the arts for youth in our community.
Covid-19 Protocols for 2020 Arts Education
• Face coverings (mask, shield, cover) will be highly recommended for students participating in youth arts programming. Free disposable face masks will be available in each camp and must be used if children are not able to be six feet apart. Cloth face masks will be required for all instructors and aides in the classrooms.
• Capacity Limitations will be strictly enforced to ensure children are spaced six feet apart. 10 participants will be allowed in each session.
• Social Distancing must be maintained at all times during classes. This will be monitored by the instructors and the aides. Class activities will encourage distancing throughout the programs.
• Hand Washing will be required at the beginning of the class and after the break time for all students in the session.
• Wellness Checks will be conducted for all students upon arrival with a no touch thermometer.
• Food: Snacks and water will not be provided and should be brought from home. Sharing of food or snacks will not be permitted among students.
For more info please refer to our COVID-19 Business Operations Plan.
Thank you to our Youth Arts Sponsors Make A Contribution | Scholarships are offered for Summer Camp Programs in order to increase access to the arts for under-served and low-income youth in our community. A donation of $250 will sponsor a one student for one week of Summer Camp.
For more information contact Brynn Farwell at 530.274.8384 ext. 208, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our Youth Arts Sponsors
Make A Contribution | Scholarships are offered for Summer Camp Programs in order to increase access to the arts for under-served and low-income youth in our community. A donation of $250 will sponsor a one student for one week of Summer Camp.