- This event has passed.
The Center For The Arts Presents Winter Aerial Camp
February – March 2021
Beginner (T/Th) & Intermediate (M/W) • 3:00 - 5:00pm
The Center for the Arts
AirAligned will teach you tricks and skills on Aerial bungees, Aerial silks, and Aerial hoops. Fly, climb, and swing in Aerial Circus!
Over the course of two months students will learn the entertaining arts of the aerial arts. Learning aerial skills is a fun way for kids to gain confidence, poise, and strength. Developed for students ages 8–14, beginner and intermediate* classes are taught on the Main Stage at The Center for the Arts.
*Intermediate requires prior enrollment in an aerial class with AirAligned.
- Fee: $475
- The Center for the Arts
314 W. Main Street • Grass Valley, CA [map]
- Dates & Times
- Beginner Class
Tuesdays & Thursdays
- February 2 – March 25
3 – 5pm
- Intermediate Class*
Mondays & Wednesdays
February 1 – March 24
3 – 5pm
- Instructors: AirAligned (Joe Simms and Sophie Wingard)
Questions? Contact Programs Manager, Brynn Farwell: email@example.com
Thanks to our Youth Arts Sponsors and anonymous private donors, we are proud to offer $10,000 in Scholarships for Summer Camps and Classes in order to increase access to the arts for youth in our community.
Covid-19 Protocols for 2021 Arts Education
• Face coverings (mask, shield, cover) will be highly recommended for students participating in youth arts programming. Free disposable face masks will be available in each camp and must be used if children are not able to be six feet apart. Cloth face masks will be required for all instructors and aides in the classrooms.
• Capacity Limitations will be strictly enforced to ensure children are spaced six feet apart. 10 participants will be allowed in each session.
• Social Distancing must be maintained at all times during classes. This will be monitored by the instructors and the aides. Class activities will encourage distancing throughout the programs.
• Hand Washing will be required at the beginning of the class and after the break time for all students in the session.
• Wellness Checks will be conducted for all students upon arrival with a no touch thermometer.
• Food Snacks and water will not be provided and should be brought from home. Sharing of food or snacks will not be permitted among students.
For more info please refer to our COVID-19 Business Operations Plan.