- This event has passed.
The Center For The Arts Presents *Virtual* Annual Meeting Adapting The Center for The New Normal
Thursday, June 4, 2020
Join us for an update on the State of The Center and The Capital Campaign, the victories, the hurdles and current plans for recovery from Covid-19
The meeting this year will be held virtually via Zoom.
New this year, we have a Pay What You Can option. The Center is a newly renovated vital community resource and we want to invite everyone to join us to hear about our plans for recovery.
Schedule of Events
5:30 pm • Virtual Cocktail Hour & Dinner Prep
6:00 pm • Presentation & Dinner
6:30 pm • Coffee Break
6:40 pm • Speaker & Entertainment
6:55 pm • Fund The Need
- Choice of Protein/Main:
- * Lemon Rosemary Mary’s Organic Chicken Breast
- * Day Cured Smoked Line Caught North Pacific Salmon
- * Roasted Eggplant, Red Pepper and Squash Tower
- All Served On:
- * Giant Butter Bean Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette
- with a Side of:
- * Green Salad with Romesco, Marcona Almonds and Parmesean
- * Gluten Free Flourless Chocolate Cake
- * Choice of a Bottle of Wine (Red, White, or Rosé) or Kombucha
Ticketing & Information
- Virtual Annual Meeting
- Thursday, June 4, 2020
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Online via Zoom
- A link to the password will be emailed to you prior to the meeting.
$60 Per Person, Includes dinner available for curb-side pick up at The Center for the Arts*SOLD OUT $110 Pair of Tickets, Includes dinner for two.SOLD OUT
- Pay what you can (no dinner) (suggested donation $25)
- *Delivery available upon request for vulnerable community.
- Questions? Please contact the box office by calling (530) 274-8384, or emailing: email@example.com
- Special thanks to: