The Center For The Arts Presents Tina Basich Haller: Bent But Not Broken, A Scoliosis Journey Through Art
Exhibit: May 14 – June 18, 2021
The Granucci Gallery
- Art Opening: Fri. May 14, 2021 • 5-7pm [RSVP]
- Zoom Q&A: Wed. June 9, 2021 • 4pm [RSVP]
- Gallery Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 12 - 4pm. Reserve private gallery time for up to ten people by emailing Gallery@thecenterforthearts.org or calling 530-274-8384. Learn More.
- Masks are required when visiting The Center
(Ticket price includes $2 facility fee for in-person events where applicable. Fees for online purchases may apply.
Members:Login to receive your discounts at checkout.)
Growing up with a paint brush in her hand, Tina continues to create daily with her mother and twelve year old daughter Addison. Her latest artistic expression has come from the heart. Her daughter Addison was recently diagnosed with scoliosis. Her family’s challenging journey with the experience has influenced Tina’s current series of mixed media collages, which combines her daughter’s spine MRI images with vintage postcard flowers and hand drawn focal points. “I hope to raise awareness for scoliosis through my artwork, and show the beauty of our journey, and how much it has opened my heart.”
Artist Links website
Bent Not Broken: A scoliosis journey through art will be on display in The Granucci Gallery at The Center for the Arts from May 14 – June 18, 2021.
|Opening Reception||Artist Q&A||Closing Event|
|Friday, May 14, 2021 • 5-7pm||Wednesday, June 9, 2021 • 4pm||Date TBA|
|[RSVP]||[ RSVP ]|
- Tuesday, February 2nd - Friday, April 16th
- Thursday, April 1st - Friday, May 7th
- Saturday, May 8th
- Friday, May 14th - Friday, June 18th
- Saturday, June 12th
Special Thanks to our Gallery Sponsor