The Center For The Arts Presents T-Shirt Design Contest The New Center Swag
Due by 5 PM
- Submission Deadline: August 15th, 2019
- Submission Fee: $25
- Prize for Winner: $500
- The Center for the Arts is renovating it’s building and anticipating an exciting opening season this Fall! We need YOU to submit a t-shirt design for the opening of The New Center and the chance to win $500!
ABOUT The Center
The Center for the Arts is a primary hub for the arts in Nevada County. We host a range of events that reaches the widest array of interests in our community. We would be thrilled to have a t-shirt design that celebrates creativity and the arts and The Center. The design should reflect the diverse arts that The Center represents – music, dance, literary and visual arts and celebrate local creativity.
The winning design will be an important part of our opening celebrations for The New Center and will be among our merchandise sold throughout the opening season at The New Center. We look forward to highlighting the talents of this great community and seeing your great idea!
- Must utilize no more than two colors (not including the base color of the T-Shirt).
- Take into consideration the front and the back of the T-Shirt.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet, unless clearly marked as published under a creative commons (cc) license.
- Captures spirit of The Center for the Arts
- Striking and memorable design
- Visibility – eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Completeness of design – must be ready for print
- Feasibility/must be easy to reproduce
- 300 dpi
- High resolution JPGs, TIFFs, AI and EPS files.
- $25 submission fee
- If you win, you will be required to provide the original design in a high res format that is compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator or another professional design program
- You can submit up to 3 designs, however, you must pay a submission fee for each design.
- You must submit your fee and your design by August 15th either using the online form or by contacting email@example.com.
GOOD LUCK! Thanks for celebrating the New Center for the Arts!