The Center For The Arts Presents Open Studios 2021 Nevada County West
October 9, 10, 16 and 17, 2021
10:00am - 5:00pm
- FREE, self-guided art tour of Nevada County’s western region.
- Accepting Applications through April 16, 2021
Get ready for the 26th Annual Open Studios Tour of Nevada County West, proudly presented by The Center for the Arts! This annual event features a multitude of classic and contemporary art for every taste and hosts sculptors, printmakers, photographers, painters, jewelers, illustrators, woodworkers, designers and much more! With 45+ artists on the tour and only four days to visit, we’ve made it easy for you to choose! A piece from each studio on the tour will be on display in a Preview Exhibition at The Granucci Gallery from September 17 – October 17, 2021.
We realize that these are difficult times and everyone’s health and safety is of the utmost importance. With that in mind, all artists who have their studios open for the tour have been instructed to follow all currently mandated health and safety guidelines at the time of the tour. In addition, some artists have decided to only have their studios open by appointment only, and others will only be accessible through virtual platforms.
Accepting Applications February 2 – April 16, 2021
- Accepting Individual and Group Applicants for Virtual Tours & In-Person Tours.
Open Studios Tour
- October 9, 10, 16, & 17, 2021
- 10AM – 5PM
- This tour is a wonderful opportunity to meet the artists, view new pieces and works in process, watch live demonstrations, learn about their processes from conception to completion, and buy original art in a wide range of mediums and methods! Beyond an art sale, Open Studios is a chance to experience first-hand how, where, and why art is created.
- See the Map [coming in Late August] | Download The Guide [available in Late August]
- The Granucci Gallery
- Exhibition Dates: September 17 – October 17, 2021
- Opening Reception: October 7, 2021, 5 – 7 PM
- Questions? For more information please contact Tour Manager, Brynn Farwell at:
email@example.com or 530.274.8384 ext. 208
Artist Application Form
To apply for Open Studios 2021, please complete the form below. If you are having trouble accessing this form, use this link to apply instead.
Being part of the Open Studios Tour is a great for visibility in the community! All participants receive the following benefits:
• Studio Listing in the Printed Tour Guide
• Studio Listing on the Official Open Studios 2021 Google Maps (online)**
• Artist Profile & Studio Listing on openstudiostour.org
• Marketing Assets to Share with your Followers
• Featured on Open Studios Tour’s Facebook & Instagram
Additional Benefits for In-Studio Participants:
• Studio Number on Map in Tour Guide
• Studio Number Sign
• Virtual Tour featured on Open Studios YouTube Channel (optional)
Additional Benefits for Virtual Participants
• Virtual Tour featured on Open Studios YouTube Channel (required)
**Virtual Participants: your Google Map listing will explicitly state that you are virtual only, and will include a link to your virtual tour.
*Subject to availability
Members Enjoy These Exclusive Benefits
*Subject to availability