- This event has passed.
The Center For The Arts Presents In Conversation With Patrick Storm: Art Marketing
Sunday, February 21, 2021
4:00pm PST • Online via Zoom
A new series beginning January 3. Join The Center for the Arts In Conversation With local celebrities exploring the topics of Nature, Food, Lifestyle and Art. From tattoo artists to mushroom hunters, naturalists to nutritionists, farmers to brew masters, this weekly series will feature the very best of Nevada County. Hosted by Jacob Freydont-Attie, each conversation provides an opportunity to interact with the experts in a Q&A via Zoom.
Sundays at 4pm • Tickets: $10 Public, Free for Members
Join us for a virtual conversation with Patrick Storm of LemonTreeAgency.com to explore digital options to promote and sell art in 2021.
• e-commerce websites made easy
• best practices for social media
• virtual events
ABOUT THE EXPERT:Patrick Storm is the co-founder and CEO of Lemon Tree Agency, LLC. Patrick is a regular guest speaker for public relations and communication classes at Sierra College, CSU Sacramento, and the University of the Pacific. He is an active member of the Public Relations Society of America, California Capital Chapter (PRSA CCC). Patrick was also a board member as a programming chair, past-president, and received the Influencer of the Year award in 2017.
- ICW // ART
- The Center For The Arts In Conversation with
- Patrick Storm: Digital Marketing 101 for the Arts
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 4pm • Online
- Free to Members / Public $10
- — Member Benefit Alert — Members of The Center for the Arts get access to Free online content including this series, concerts, artist talks, PLUS replays are allowed exclusively to members via an On-Demand Video Library. To access these benefits become a member today.
ABOUT THE HOST: Jacob Freydont-Attie is a writer, filmmaker, graphic designer, and former lingerie salesman. He grew up in rural Nevada County without the distractions of electricity, telephones, or television. After receiving a B.A. in religious studies from Oberlin College, he spent ten years on Hollywood Blvd running the family business, the world’s largest lingerie store. His first feature film, String Theory, was featured in numerous festivals and is available on DVD and through streaming. His documentary on climate change and capitalism can be viewed for free at www.crossofthemoment.com.
Thank you to our sponsor
*Subject to availability
Members Enjoy These Exclusive Benefits
*Subject to availability