- This event has passed.
The Center For The Arts Presents In Conversation with Dave Cowie: How to Brew Beer
Sunday, April 11, 2021
4:00 - 5:00pm pst (Online via Zoom)
Talk about brewing beer with local expert, Dave Cowie, from Three Forks Brewery.
ABOUT THE EXPERT: Dave Cowie
Dave started brewing at home in April 1991. His passion and zeal to make great beers was immediate, even if his beer’s greatness wasn’t quite so. Over the years he continued to refine and improve his process, equipment and recipes. Eventually his friends convinced him to turn a perfectly good hobby into a job and he dedicated himself to brewing professionally. Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Co is a friendly, small-town restaurant where visitors and locals come for delicious, homemade food made from the highest quality, local, and organic ingredients. Their well-balanced and tasty beer is brewed on-site. Join us online to talk about brewing!
- ICW // FOOD
- The Center For The Arts In Conversation with
- Dave Cowie: How to Brew Beer
- Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 4pm • Online
- $10, Free to Members
- — Member Benefit Alert — Members of The Center for the Arts get access to Free online content including this series, concerts, artist talks, PLUS replays are allowed exclusively to members via an On-Demand Video Library. To access these benefits become a member today.
ABOUT THE HOST: Jacob Freydont-Attie is a writer, filmmaker, graphic designer, and former lingerie salesman. He grew up in rural Nevada County without the distractions of electricity, telephones, or television. After receiving a B.A. in religious studies from Oberlin College, he spent ten years on Hollywood Blvd running the family business, the world’s largest lingerie store. His first feature film, String Theory, was featured in numerous festivals and is available on DVD and through streaming. His documentary on climate change and capitalism can be viewed for free at www.crossofthemoment.com.
Join The Center for the Arts In Conversation With local celebrities exploring the topics of Nature, Food, Lifestyle and Art. From tattoo artists to mushroom hunters, naturalists to nutritionists, farmers to brew masters, this weekly series will feature the very best of Nevada County. Hosted by Jacob Freydont-Attie, each conversation provides an opportunity to interact with the experts in a Q&A via Zoom.
Sundays at 4pm • Tickets: $10 Public, Free for Members
- Sunday, April 18th | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, April 25th | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 2nd | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 16th | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Sunday, May 23rd | 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm