- This event has passed.
Presents Fall Membership Drive 2018
- October 8, 2018 through November 9, 2018
Our Fall Membership Drive kicks off October 8th. Ticket sales cover only 60% of our annual expenses so The Center relies heavily on membership support from our patrons. Income from membership allows The Center to provide free community events and programs that benefit local youth and provide opportunities for the visual arts in our community. Because our home in downtown Grass Valley is closed we need memberships more than ever to help sustain our organization through our renovation project.
Center members receive early access to tickets and a host of exciting benefits. As part of the Fall Membership Drive The Center will announce concerts that will be on sale exclusively to members only during October. We encourage fans to join in October to be sure they have tickets. During the Fall Membership Drive there will also be weekly drawings with opportunities for new members to win tickets to Roy Rogers, Second City Comedy Improv, Chris Isaak, and more!
Join, renew or upgrade your membership and be entered into five weekly drawings
1st Drawing October 12th Two tickets to 2nd City Improv
2nd Drawing October 19th Two tickets to StringShot with Roy Rogers
3rd Drawing October 26th Tickets to opening show at the newly renovated Center
4th Drawing November 2nd Refurbished section of four original Center Seats
5th Drawing November 9th Two tickets to the Chris Isaak Holiday Tour
Join the Next Stage Crew during our Fall Membership Drive by committing to a three-year membership at $250 or more and we’ll take you on a hard hat tour of the renovation! By pledging to renew your membership through 2020, you will help to sustain our organization and help us to thrive as we build Nevada County’s Premier Performing Arts Center.
Join, renew or upgrade your membership before November 9th and be entered to win a host of fantastic prizes.
About Next Stage Crew
Our members are the heartbeat of The Center. With the support of our members we are building our next stage and creating Nevada County’s Premier Performing Arts Center. With every production, our members are the help us to set the stage, light the lights and produce world class entertainment.
By joining the Next Stage Crew, members pledge to continue their membership for three years. By pledging your annual membership through 2020, we will be better able to thrive as a new, dynamic arts organization and sustain our newly renovated performance complex.
Next Stage Crew Membership Benefits
- Private invitations to opening events at the new Center
- Backstage tours and sound demonstration
- A Next Stage Crew shirt
- 20% voucher for new Center wine or beer tumbler
- Special acknowledgement in the opening program
- Special invitations to art receptions and beer, wine and kombucha tastings throughout our opening season
Center Fun Facts to share about our impact in the community
- 7,500 children served annually through Youth Arts Programs
- Every year over $5,000 is granted in youth scholarships
- Over 1,500 tickets are donated annually to area nonprofits
- We have over 900 volunteers
- 150 local visual artists are seen in our gallery every year
Renovation Fun Facts to share about our new building
- A 492-seat theater with retractable seating for comfort and flexibility to allow for intimate cabaret performances, seated concerts, banquets and dance concerts
- Expanded gallery space that will serve as a beacon to art lovers everywhere
- Welcoming lobby with expanded bar and concessions area
- ADA-accessible box office and front entrance
- Superior Meyer Sound Laboratory state-of-the-art sound system