The Center For The Arts Presents End of Year Membership Drive
November 16 to December 31, 2020
Support the Arts & Enjoy:
- New Member Benefits
- Bonus Gifts
- Weekly Drawings
Your support helps us care for the staff, stage workers and artists who rely on us, helps to sustain virtual community programming, and helps us to continue active preparations for a robust season once it’s safe to welcome you back.
WHY BECOME A MEMBER?
Your membership support is paramount to keeping the doors open and making sure we are here for artists and audiences when it is safe.
NEW Additional Benefits!
- Members get access to FREE online content including our new “In Conversation With” series and most “From the Center” Broadcast Series.
- Access Members Only library to replay concerts, workshops, and artist talks.
- Four passes to visit the Lance and Linda VIP Patron Lounge
- Complimentary “Birthday Drink” at Rick’s Bar and Cafe
- Complimentary face mask with Center Logo
For our End of Year Membership Drive, we have put together a host of terrific gifts, weekly drawings, a silent auction, and special programming announcements for 2021.
- All new and renewing members receive a complimentary face mask with Center Logo!
- Join or renew as a Devotee Member at the $500 level to receive a “Broadcast Kit” complete with glass mug and limited edition coaster created from the original dance floor at The Center!
- At the ENCORE Level of $1,000 members receive a cardboard cutout of themselves that will “sit” in a seat in our theater until we can welcome you back!
The sooner you join, the more chances to win! You’ll be entered in all future drawings through the remainder of the drive.
Join today and be entered to win:
- The Center Merch Fun Pack! – All The Center swag including t-shirt, water bottle, and thermal cup. – Drawing on 11/27
- A $100 Gift Card! – Good for tickets to The Center productions including WorldFest – Drawing on 12/4
- Private Listening Party! – Hear your favorite album on the new Meyer Sound System – Drawing on 12/11
- Denise Wey Fine Art Package: A signed copy of her new book, Denise Wey, A Retrospective: Twenty-Two Years of Painting the Yuba, and three Giclee Art Cards.
- Private Dinner on the Stage! – You and your pod enjoy catered dinner on the Colantuono, Highsmith & Whatley Main Stage at The Center- Drawing on 12/31
The Center for the Arts is a 501c3 cultural and educational organization that promotes and presents the literary, visual, & performing arts for the enrichment of our community.