- This event has passed.
The Center For The Arts Presents Creative Dance for Brain & Body
July 24th through August 21st
10am - 11:30am • Indoors
The Center for the Arts
- Single, Drop-In Classes: $15/class
- Save 25% when you sign up with 4 friends, or when you purchase 4 classes using offer code Workshops25
(Ticket price includes $2 facility fee for in-person events where applicable. Fees for online purchases may apply.
Members:Login to receive your discounts at checkout.)
Get moving with Azriel LaMarca
Back by popular demand! Creative Dance for Brain & Body indoors. Get moving with Azriel LaMarca at The Center!
An adult movement class designed for dancers of all levels. Warm up your body with intelligent movement sequencing, exercise your brain and memory, and enjoy dancing with others. Includes a thorough warmup, heart opening QiGong exercises, simple technique and choreography, and improvisation. No dance experience required. Open to all adults who want to move!
Special notes: These are one-time, drop-in classes. We will be dancing indoors in the theater. Masks will be required, and participants must maintain six feet of distance.
About the Instructor
Azriel LaMarca has a degree in dance and theatrefrom UC Santa Cruz and has taught locally for the Nevada Union Theatrical DanceProgram, The Movement Alliance, and North Columbia Schoolhouse Cultural CenterArt Camp. Azriel has performed professionally with the Zen MonkeyProject, The Glass Bead Players, The Linda Bair Dance Company, Shadow Cabinet, andwith her dance partner, Shari Brookler.
- Fee: $15/class
- Get 25% Off if you sign up for 4 classes (or 4 people for one class). Use offer code: Workshops25
- The Center for the Arts – Theater
- 314 W. Main Street
- Grass Valley, CA
- Azriel LaMarca
Dates / Time:
- Saturdays, beginning April 10
- 10:00am – 11:30am
- These are one-time, drop-in classes
- Dates / Tickets:
** SPECIAL OFFER: Get 25% Off when you sign up for 4 classes (or 4 people for one class). Use offer code: Workshops25 **
Contact Programs Manager, Brynn Farwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covid-19 Protocols for 2021 Arts Education
• Face coverings (mask, shield, cover) will be highly recommended for students participating in youth arts programming. Free disposable face masks will be available in each camp and must be used if students are not vaccinated.
• Hand Washing will be recommended at the beginning of the class and after the break time for all students in the session.
More Classes at The Center
*Subject to availability
Members Enjoy These Exclusive Benefits
*Subject to availability