- This event has passed.
“End Scene” is the final piece before the intermission – and Reopening into Act II. Help us celebrate that theme with this county-wide, multi-media, group exhibition open to all ages as the last show in the Granucci Room and the Main Gallery before the upcoming renovations to both spaces that kick off this summer!
– Must be a Nevada County Resident
– Works must be equal to, or less than, 2’x2’x2′
– No more than 4 square feet (2D) OR 8 cubic feet (3D)
– Artist may submit up to 3 pieces; this does not guarantee that each piece will be selected for the exhibition.
– Artwork must be work with or around the concept of “ends to beginnings”
– Artworks must be clearly labeled on the back/underneath with Artist Name, Title, Medium, Dimensions/Duration, and Price.
– Artists must pay an entry fee of $5 to help cover the costs of promotional and gallery materials
– Application Deadline: Friday, March 30, 2018
– Acceptance Notification: before Saturday, April 14, 2018
– Artwork Drop Off/Installation: April 21st-April 23rd
– Exhibition Runs: April 24th-May16th, 2018 (Tues-Sat, Noon-5pm)
– Reception: April 27th, 6pm-8pm
– Artwork Deinstallation: May 17th, 9am-5pm
Artwork sold in the CFTA Galleries are subject to a 30/70% split between the Gallery/Artist.
For more information please contact Brynn Farwell at email@example.com!