- This event has passed.
SYRCL Presents 2018 Wild & Scenic Film Festival Films, Workshop, Art Gallery, & Grass Valley Headquarters at The Center for the Arts!
- Friday, January 12 to
- Sunday, January 14
- Center for the Arts Film Schedule:
- Friday: 7:00pm
- Saturday: 10:30am, 1:30pm, & 7:30pm
- Sunday: 10:30am, 1:30pm, & 7:30pm
- Sunday Award Winners 7:30pm
- From $15 Youth Session Pass to $150 Full Festival Pass.
- Locals Only Discount available!
(Ticket price includes $2 facility fee for in-person events where applicable. Fees for online purchases may apply.)
- Advance tickets available online or at SYRCL Office beginning:
- Dec 1, between 1-5pm at 313 Railroad Ave, Suite 101 on the ground floor, in Nevada City.
- Grass Valley Film Fest Headquarters hours at
- The Center for the Arts:
- Friday 5-9pm, Saturday 9am-9pm, Sunday 9am-10pm.
- Festival goers will be able to purchase tickets at
- WSFF Grass Valley Headquarters at The Center during the festival.
A Festival by Activists for Activists
The Wild & Scenic Film Festival is the largest film festival of its kind. We leave you feeling inspired and motivated to make a difference in your community and the world.
The Center for the Arts is a proud partner of Wild & Scenic Film Festival!
What to Expect at the Festival
Experience the adrenaline of kayaking the wildest rivers. Climb the highest peaks. And trek across the globe with adventure films from around the world.
At our festival, you’ll witness how individuals and communities across the globe are taking action.
Explore the issues with leading environmental activists and professionals, filmmakers and celebrities:
- Food systems
- Climate change
- Protection and restoration of wild lands and wild waters
- And so much more
Celebrate the natural and human world with many activities and events:
- Over nine venues for films and workshops
- A children’s Saturday morning “cartoons” program
- Art shows
- Wine tastings
- Gala event and awards ceremony
All this and more at our one-of-a-kind film festival. Located in Nevada City, California, one of the most charming towns in the Sierra Nevada.
MORE INFO SOON!