The Center for the Arts is committed to supporting our community through collaboration with other area not-for-profit organizations. We believe that collaboration is the key to greater strength and economic stability for all who serve our region through non-profit service. We offer our venue and our professional services and staff to many area non profits to support in their fundraising efforts. We donate tickets for auctions and give out free tickets to community members who cannot afford to attend an event. We are a place for the community to gather, share conversations and experience art.
One of the ways we are doing this is through our Community Non-Profit Partner Program. The Center for the Arts has partnered with various non-profit organizations to assist in fund-raising and outreach. We are making that effort even richer by expanding our collaborations with a focus on one non-profit each month with specific outreach and promotion for the organization during that month.
Each month, the Community Non-Profit Partner receive:
- Banner and info on our website
- Presence in our lobby (brochures, wish list, small display)
- Ways to give info and logo on the Community Non-Profit Partner of the Month board
- Presence on our pre show screening
- Spotlight in our email newsletter at beginning of the month
- A presence at Center events