The trip for two includes round-trip airfare, six nights in Belgium including hotel, touring and a visit to the renowned Diamond District of Antwerp to select a diamond of up to $2,500 value.
SEE DETAILS BELOW
|ON SALE NOW! Raffle tickets are currently being sold at:|
|The Center for the Arts
314 W. Main Street Grass Valley
Open: Mon-Sat, noon-5pm, closed holidays
148 Mill St, Grass Valley
Open: 9-5 Mon-Sat, closed holidays
Raffle Drawing will occur on 12/31/14
Winner need not be present to win
Must be 21 or over to win and be able to obtain passport and necessary security documents.
Trip will include:
A) roundtrip airfare from Sacramento
B) ground transportation to and from hotel
C) 6 nights hotel stay
D) all breakfasts (at hotel) and four dinners with jewelry organization
E) 1 day in the diamond buying offices of Antwerp, with Nicole and James (a graduate gemologist), where winner will get to select
F) a diamond up to $2,500 value
The Center for the Arts and Stucki Jewelers are teaming up to offer a trip of a lifetime: “The Spring Bling Tour.”
For $50, you get a chance to win a roundtrip journey from Northern California to Belgium, complete with a visit to the “diamond capital” of Antwerp to select your own gem. Only 500 tickets are being sold in the creative giveaway.
In April 2015, the winners will join Stucki’s owners, James and Nicole Arbaugh, to Antwerp, Belgium, for about a week. The trip includes hotel, touring and a visit to the renowned Diamond District of Antwerp to select a diamond of up to $2,500 value. James is a graduate gemologist. The Arbaughs also are experienced travelers to Belgium, so they are excellent guides. For years, the Arbaughs have traveled to Belgium, typically twice a year, to buy diamonds for their customers, accepting “pre-orders.”
For the “Spring Bling” promotion, tickets will be sold at Stucki Jewelers and The Center for the Arts. The drawing is on December 31. Call 530-272-1266 for more information. This is a shining example of small businesses and nonprofits working together — in this case to provide a trip of a lifetime to the lucky winner.
1. RAFFLE TICKET PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The purchase price has been set at $50.00.
2. SPONSORS: Stucki Jewelers., Grass Valley, CA 95945 and The Center for the Arts (the “Sponsors”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Raffle is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years of age or older as of 12/31/14 and who possess a valid driver’s license. Winner will need to pass background check and supply all required security documents for international travel and security to enter the diamond district. Employees of the Sponsors and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, dealers and agentsare NOT eligible to enter the Sweepstakes.
4 TIMING: The raffle begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 08/23/14 and ends at 5:00 p.m. PST on 12/31/14.
5. HOW TO ENTER: No entry limit per person. Entry is available online or at The Center for the Arts (“CFTA”) box office. To enter, visit CFTA, Stucki Jewelers and purchase in person. Correctly complete the official entry form as directed. On official entry form, all required information/fields must be fully and accurately completed or entry will be voided. Sponsor reserves the right to include a Sweepstakes official entry form at any additional authorized website or other authorized location. Refunds will not be issued.
6. PRIZE: The following prize will be awarded: A trip for 2 to travel with James and Nicole of Stucki Jewelers, to Antwerp, Belgium, at the end of April 2015 (dates still TBD – a Friday to Friday). Trip will include A) roundtrip airfare from Sacramento, B) ground transportation to and from hotel, C) 6 nights hotel stay, D) all breakfasts (at hotel) and four dinners with jewelry organization, E) 1 day in the diamond buying offices of Antwerp, with Nicole and James (a graduate gemologist), where winner will get to select F) a diamond up to $2,500 value. Winner is solely responsible for all applicable fees and expenses related to the acceptance, award, and use of his/her prize, including (but not limited to): a) Personal train travel for additional excursions b) any other expenses not specifically listed herein. The procurement of all items included in the foregoing list is the winner’s sole responsibility. The prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize or part thereof cannot be awarded for any reason in which case, Sponsor will in its sole discretion award a substitute prize or part thereof of equal or greater value. Subject to the conditions herein, prize will be awarded. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes (including where applicable sales tax) due for an awarded prize.
7. RANDOM DRAWING: On 12/31/14, a winner will be selected by Sponsor in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. By entering Raffle, participants agree: a) To be bound by these rules; b) that winning is contingent upon fulfilling all the requirements of these rules; c) that the decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all respects. No more than 500 tickets will be sold.
8. NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified at the time of drawing. Winner must correctly complete, execute and return as directed an Affidavit, Waiver, Release and Indemnity Agreement including, where lawful, a Publicity Release (plus any additional documents required at the sole discretion of Sponsor). Failure to comply with the requirements of this paragraph (or the return of any prize or prize notification as non-deliverable) may result in disqualification and in the forfeiture of any right to a prize, in which case prize may be awarded to an alternate by random drawing.
9. RELEASE: By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner agrees to defend, release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotion agencies, and the foregoing companies’ officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, representatives, and agents (collectively “Releasees”) from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, death, loss or damage of any kind (including any for the violation or infringement of any proprietary or personal right of any individual or entity)(“Liability”) resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participant’s participation in the Raffle, and/or participant’s use, acceptance, or possession of a Raffle prize, and/or participant’s participation in a Raffle prize-related activity. By participating in the Raffle and/or accepting a prize, a participant/winner consents to and gives the Sponsor the right to interview, photograph/video a winner, and in perpetuity to freely and exclusively use, publish, and display a winner’s (and where applicable a participant’s) names, address, entry form, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, video, statements, quotes, biographical information, and prize information (in whole or in part, as may be adapted, edited, or modified, as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, and on the World Wide Web, without review, notification or approval, all without additional consideration, unless prohibited by law. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
10. CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Raffle. If for any reason the Raffle is not capable of running as planned as a result of but not limited to an error, omission, defect, delay, misdirection, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, infection by a computer virus/worm, technical failure, natural disaster, act of God, disruption of the public markets, act of terrorism, war or any other cause which in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Raffle, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to withdraw, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle without obligation or prior notice and in such event to determine the winner via random drawing from among all valid entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In such event, Releasees shall have no liability to any participant who is disqualified due to such an action. Failure to enforce any term of these official rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LAWS: Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted.
12. WINNER’S LIST: The winner’s information will be posted at http://www.thecenterforthearts.org and http://www.stuckijewelers.com/ on 01/01/15.
Special Thanks to: