* Data entry and process invoices.
* Communicate effectively across functional lines to understand accounts payable and receivable.
* Perform the day-to-day processing of customer invoicing transactions to ensure that revenue and receivables are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
* Perform day-to-day functions for accounts payable.
* Review and reconcile donor reconciliation.
* Assist gathering information for year-end financial audit.
* Executive Assistant duties as assigned including acknowledgement letters, filing, follow up on pledge payments past due.
* Other duties assigned.
* General knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles and procedures with emphasis on accounts payable.
* Two or more years experience in similar accounting position is desired.
* Ability to move quickly between different tasks and requests; ability to adapt to a fast paced and often changing environment
* Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
* Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial and customer and donor files
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Team building skills
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Decision making skills
* Effective verbal and listening communications skills
* Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
* Very effective organizational skills
* Effective written communications skills
* Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word-processing programs, and email at a highly proficient level
* Knowledge of QuickBooks
* Stress management skills
* Time management skills
To apply send Resume and Cover Letter to: