The Center for the Arts – Marketing Manager
The marketing manager manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long term marketing strategy for The Center for the Arts.
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
● Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
● Work with the Executive Director to develop the marketing strategy for the company.
● Cordinating marketing campaigns with box office, development, and programming.
● Overseeing the company’s marketing budget. Work with Graphic Designer in preparing online and print campaigns in line with marketing plans Manage and improve audience development campaigns, measuring results.
● Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
● Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
● Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Requirements of the role:
● A minimum of 5 years experience in marketing required.
● Knowledge of marketing programs such as WordPress and Adobe Suite, and email programs.
● Strong analytical and project management skills.
● Confident and dynamic personality.
● Strong creative outlook.
Please send resume to:
Amber Jo Manuel
The Center for the Arts